Tuesday, January 22

Nothing to do

I’m an official BUM. Just submitted my resignation 2 weeks ago and now, I’m trying my best to find the most interesting thing to do. I already read books, worked out a lot, had good times with friends, watched movies, etc. And now, I’m so bored. I’m still waiting for the results of my application in other companies and trying to enjoy life, but for the past few days, I’m starting to get bored with not doing anything. It came to a point where I had to beg my friends to go out with me, but of course, I couldn’t expect them to always be free since they have jobs/studies. And now, I don’t know if I will be happy because I have all the time to myself or I will crazy not having any plans for the days to come.

I tried to update all the profiles I have in different websites but I find myself frustrated in the end because I just can’t seem to edit the layout of my Multiply Account the way I wanted it to look like. I wanted it simple with the same header as the one I have here, but after several hours of trial and error (I didn’t study HTML, just used logic to figure out how to edit websites), I gave up.

I’m planning to do oil painting tomorrow, since my brother has all the things needed and it’s been a long time since I used my creative juices on anything at all. The last time I painted was in college, where I used watercolor, though oil is a completely different medium, I know I’ll find a way to come up with I nice image. Hopefully the outcome’s good. I’ll post the painting here as soon as I finish my first masterpiece.

For now, I guess, I’ll just have to wait for tomorrow’s idle time, hoping for something interesting to happen.

No comments: