Friday, January 25

The Game


After waking up, I immediately checked my phone if there were any message from the Charmer, but unfortunately, I didn’t even get any message from anyone. I stood up and went downstairs to eat and helped my cousin sort some stuff for her job. While segregating the stones (which my cousin is using to make jewelry), I felt the urge to send him a message and ask what how he was doing. He said he was in a mall with a friend. He also told me that he didn’t have work tonight so I asked him when we could go out. After a couple of minutes, there’s still no reply, so I sent another message telling him I was just trying my luck. Then he said sorry for not replying, and that we’ll go out sometime. I didn’t send a response anymore.

The messages that were sent totally confused me. I thought he liked me too, but a question lingers in my mind now… why didn’t he reply when I asked him when we’re going to go out. Maybe it’s just me or maybe, just maybe, he couldn’t or something bothered him when I asked him that question. I don’t want to overanalyze things but I just can’t help it. A friend told me to just play the game, the game of seduction, so I’m going read The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene and just take my friend’s advice. The next blogs you’ll be reading would be about how I’ll be playing the game.

Let the game begin!

No comments: