Wednesday, January 23

Sound Tracks




I’ve been searching for some of the soundtracks that I like, unfortunately, I’m not familiar with the titles so I gathered all the researching abilities that I have in me and found 2 song titles. The fist one is Secret Garden by Bruce Springsteen from the movie “Jerry Maguire”. The line “She's got a secret garden, where everything you want, where everything you need, will always stay a million miles away” just moved me. It reminds me of times where you’re talking to someone and it feels like everything just makes sense. Having a connection with someone you don’t really see that often but once you spend time with that person, time flies so fast. You could converse for hours about anything. It’s such a high that you feel so contented with what you are experiencing that you don’t want the day to end. I miss that.

The second one is The Blower’s Daughter by Damien Rice from the movie “Closer”, which is one of my favorite movies by the way. The movie just stirred me. It’s amazing how movies could depict how people live and react. And with the help of music, everything just becomes more intense.

There are times where I would just listen to my favorite music and daydream. It heightens my senses that sometimes I feel everything deeply. You might think I’m crazy or something, nut it’s one of the things that we don’t normally talk about but actually happens. Like what one of my friends said through SMS, “the difference of movies from real life is the background music.”

No comments: