Tuesday, August 22

It's all about work

my messy desk

Just got back home from work and this is unusual because it’s still early. Usually I go home at 9 – 10am but right now, it’s only 7:30 and I’m ready to sleep. Probably because everyone else at work went home early or maybe because I just didn’t feel the need to stay at work (although I was actually hoping that I would find someone to hangout with a while ago), I was done with the daily reports even before the shift was finished simply because majority of my agents were not dialing. After the shift, I just asked my team to go to the briefing room for a meeting. I think it’s time for us to get serious. After handling the top team for several months, the agents in the whole campaign were reshuffled, as a result, I have new agents; agents who came from different teams. At first, I didn’t really like what happened because I love my former team. We’ve been together since my first day in the campaign, and that was last year. But things happen, and all you can do is to deal with the changes, whether you like it or not. So there, after the reshuffling of agents, my team became the worst team (sales and quality wise), not counting the other issues that I have with them, like sleeping on the floor, tardiness, absenteeism, etc. So during the meeting, I formally introduced them to a new set of policies that I will be implementing in my team, and the response was pretty good. Hopefully, we’ll slowly fix the problems and become the top team. For the mean time, I’m gonna be optimistic. I know that I can do this. I’ve done this before, there’s no problem doing it again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you had the best team in the whole of rbi. you have proven your worth. one of the reasons y shuts gave you the new set of yinyangs for you to teach them the ins n outs of the campaign. she blives in you mor dan u may ever kno. and since ur her best leader, she has given u another trial to face. optimism is one thing, bliving in urself is another. we have bcom d best there is in rbi. we also have provn r worth bcoz of u n bcoz of rselves. u always start from the bottom n work ur way to the top. since u have another beginning, a new challenge, work on it. double your efforts. who knows they myt b far more better than the former men n women of yinyang. changes happen everyday and must be welcomed with arms wide open. it xcites me when i get to do outrageous things n it really is exciting to submit rselves into changes, new faces, new challenges becoz we learn more, be more and earn more ryt? these r the things that we must be happy about. you will b facing a lot ger, and with every second that will be cuming your way, be it unexpected, be glad coz u will be able to face those with excitement. isn't it fun to just even think of having to make a worst team number 1? its an achievement to even think of trying to make it happen. and its a lot more fun to try and do it with the best of your ability. wen i tried for epix, i only wanted to wear the clothes n shoes that fits the season.. (in short, gusto ko lang magpacute). and wen i was given the chance, i said i wud not only make myself wear the latest fad in the market. i would be a top agent in which somehow, i have succesfully done. and i thank you for you have been a part of it. you have shown me my worth and have been proud of what i hve bcome. and with that, i have faced the challenges of bcuming a better agent. i have provn my worth once only in my 1 yr of working there,,, but u,,, u have have given them more than what they deserve. u have given them leadership, understanding, quality, love of work and of course sincere friendship in which not many people there have given. in dealing with your new team tl, bear in mind that we wer once strangers too, and now wer inseperable. i kno after awyl, those new agents will b loved and cared for by u. and then after that you'll say "haay, another batch of tops from my hands". and then u will b given another set to work with. so now, ure a teacher. funny wen u embrace changes u tend to get better noh? dati agent then leader then friend now a teacher. (nakakatakot nga lang bka palitan m n kami) so b4 dat thing happens, mag team building naman tyo with your new class. para masaya. masaya yun!so, ok n b comment ko?

Unknown said...

Thanks corrinne. honestly, i'm lucky to have an friend like you. words won't be enough to explain how thankful and happy i am that we became friends. again... thanks.