Sunday, April 10

coping

for the past few days, i've been working wih a friend for this business we're trying to put up. it's fun because i've been meeting a lot of people and aside from that i've been doing great in my design job. i've been busy, but i still have time for myself. i've been exercising, which is good... i'll be trying out different sports, which is better and i finally had the time that i wanted for myself... the wierd thing is, i never had problems with money. its not that i can buy whatever i want, but let's just say i have enough money to have fun, and pay my debts (slowly). i've decided that i should start saving money, and that's what i'm trying to do right now. i've been focusing on my craft and at the same time spend more time with friends.

i remember what i said to myself when i went to Boracay. i'll be a changed man, when i get back to Manila. after all the things that happened to me the past few days, somehow, i was able to find more reasons to do so. everything's fine so far. i know that i'm on the right track.

i'm still coping though. i know that after what happened, everything will be harder for me, but with the help of a friend, i was able to look at things differently. i'm more optimistic.

i'll be moving out of my pad soon. maybe tomorrow. the plan is i'll be living with my mom for a couple of days until i find a place to rent. i don't really want to stay there but i have no choice. i have to be practical. i just hope that i won't have any problems with them while i'm there.

it's been a long month for me. i still miss some of the moments but everything happens for a reason. maybe there's something better coming. a lot of changes happened, and i don't regret any of them.

i'm generally happy... i've had my share of sad moments but i'm moving on...

No comments: