Friday, April 13

Hooked

I couldn't post what I really feel in Facebook and Twitter because they're my friends and he's following me. It's enough that I already gave hints based on the songs I was listening to while I sing them (using emoji). Technology has brought people together but also made your privacy accessible. These are the reasons why I reverted to blogging. I could write what I want without the feeling of being awkward.

"wow, that woke me up."

This was the reply I got when I sent him a text message. I thought it was something sweet or that I woke him up, but when I asked why, he said "nothing, someone called me up." That's fucked up...

It has been almost a week since I last saw him and now, I still get the aftershocks of liking him, but the storm is almost over. Maybe in a couple of days, i'd forget this stupid attraction.But one thing's for sure, this boy had this effect on me.

I know that it is close to impossible to get what I want at this point. He already defied his friends, and who am I to break that spell. He's already hooked. I just hope that no one gets hurt. It's either he'll be the water who puts out the flame or he'll get burned in the end, the same way I did.

No comments: