Wednesday, September 1

Life in the Net



"Twitter, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook... Facebook is blocked here in my new office, Multiply is a marketplace... good thing there's Twitter, but wait, twitter.com won't open. Let's check Tweetdeck... there. I love tweetdeck!"

That's just me talking to myself while I was sitting in front of my laptop in my sorta new office in Makati. No facebook here... (unless you use your phone. :P)

With all the Social Networking sites out there (I don't even know if Tumblr and Blogger are considered as Social Networking sites!), I hate to admit it but, I'm a bit confused. Tweetdeck could've been the best way to update everything, but I also write blogs. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of short and sweet messages especially Twitter, but sometimes, I also love to write long essays about whatever. Facebook's out of the question because it's unaccessible here.

After hours of trying to figure out the best solution, I was left with one question, how will my Tumblr automatically feedits post to Blogger without using a link (like showing links instead of the actual post)?

No comments: